FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Does anyone have experience with Aeroflot with refunding Economy flex (N) tickets?
Old Feb 15, 2019, 11:01 pm
abhishek_nitt

Does anyone have experience with Aeroflot with refunding Economy flex (N) tickets?

I tried to book DEL-AMS (transit in Moscow) return tickets at the Aeroflot website and the Economy Flex fare was only slightly higher than Economy Classic fare. The fare rules on the website say that Economy Flex is fully refundable without any fee.

I have selected the pay later option, where you can pay within 24 hours of booking. Now the email which I have received has "class" mentioned as N Economy Flex. When I search for N class on Aeroflot, I get a different page with rules of "Booking class N" which show no refund or change allowed. While Economy Flex rules say that refund is allowed.

Has anybody any experience with getting refunds from Aeroflot? I want to be sure before I pay for the tickets as there are chances of cancellation. I have read a few posts online which mention people haven't received refund from Aeroflot even in 3 months. And I have read about some airlines who don't refund even fully refundable tickets and only provide a "credit" which can be used for further bookings.

So if you have had any experience with refund from Aeroflot, did you get your money back? And what's with both "Economy Flex" and "N"? Please help if you know any details.

Thanks!