FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [REUNITED !] Missing pink teddy in BA T5 B lounge
Old Feb 15, 2019, 11:21 am
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer
The difference is that, amongst the long list of “lost toys” you posted previously, this particular one also has a “found owner”, and prominent on social media too.

Quite an open goal, PR-wise.
I agree. For heavens sake has everyone forgotten the cartoon safety video that ran for years (and years and years) of the BA Crew Member finding a lost bunny that a little boy had dropped and returning it? Honestly I would think that this could and should be made an example of "How we love our customers young and old" to paraphrase the 100 upgrade video. For that child, it is someone that they love. Lost Toys indeed. I spent a lifetime looking after Lost Boys. When I think of those Tripoli rotations, they were so naughty that BCAL actually rationed the booze. Anyhow that's a propos of nothing.

My Goddaughter is in her forties and is an Executive in a rather prestigious household name company - she has a Teddy that she had from her childhood. You put me in mind of an incident that took place a while back on a flight between a fifty something year old man and a Teddy in a flying suit called Biggleswade. It is Pure (or impure take your choice) TFTG - which I will do if you like. I had quite forgotten the incident oddly enough.

To return to topic - I am delighted that there has been a happy outcome.