FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Airbus A319/20/21N Reconfiguration/Retirements Tracking Thread
Old Feb 15, 2019, 12:38 am
dangerclose

Programs: AS 75K, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ASA_1

to be fair, it’s not really accurate to compare the new F cabin to the cabin of VX F class - kinda apples and oranges. More relevant would be a comparison to the current 737 F class. How do you like the new F seat compared to the recliners on the 737s?

how was the new blue mood lighting utilized during the flight? Blue ceilings And walls at the same time? Or white on ceilings with blue walls/ vis-a-versa? Is it just on or off or is their a dim blue/white like on the sky interior?

in reference to the gogo issues, did this preclude streaming the Alaska beyond entertainment?

The new seats are better than the 737 F cabin seats, in my opion.

They're obviously new, have more support, are a little bit more firm, and have easier-to access power ports. The foot rest makes a big difference in comfort as well. I prefer the new Airbus F cabin seat's cupholders and tray/table setup as well. There are small pockets on the seat side interiors as well for placing items like your phone.

I don't plan to sit in Row 1 anymore though.

I don't recall how the lighting was used, as the flights were redeye/early morning.

For Gogo, they were recommending passengers download the Gogo streaming app to watch movies prior to boarding at the gate. I don't know how well the app worked. I was given a Digital Player/Tablet in F after asking about the non-functioning Wifi service.