Old Feb 15, 19, 12:30 am
bostonsurfer

Originally Posted by LinLant View Post
Regarding Yellowstone Club, the managing partners have some of these residence clubs all over. In fact, there is one in my own county called Silo Ridge. Tom Brady, among others is said to have a house there. Really? Was it free? I think these famous people are all letting their names being used for $$$. If I had the money they did and I wanted the private skiing I would just pay to get my helicopter access. Even for the bunny hills for my family.

The ultra high net worth just buy out places for the week where they want to stay.

If I were looking for a place to ski I would look to terrain, lodging, and ease of access to get to. Add in good hospitals, and for those that like to eat out or party, I would check for restaurants. Massages, shopping, kids ski club all are a factor.
I can promise you they aren't gifted or given paid access. All of these people have their own homes/condos, and the resort is very secretive about their guests and when they are on property. Some of the most famous and rich people in the world own here they don't need to gift memberships to get people interested. If you ever have the chance to go out you will get the appeal and fall in love.