FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Q Suite Master Thread
View Single Post
Old Feb 13, 2019, 4:10 pm
anabolism

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
Originally Posted by Illini_Fan
They migh have updated their website recently since it now says; "... Qatar Airways’ highly-anticipated, groundbreaking new Qsuite First in Business Class is now flying from Houston (IAH), Chicago (ORD), New York City (JFK), Dallas (DFW), Los Angeles (LAX) and Washington D.C. (IAD)...."

BUT...

LAX isn't in the "Experience QSuite section" so......... one website, two different answers
I first scanned the front page of the QR web site to see if it had a link to Qsuites, didn't see one, so typed "Qsuite" into the search box, and got a bunch of FAQs about it, none addressing where they fly (I looked at several, including "Does Qatar Airways plan having the Qsuite on all its aircraft/fleet?" and noticed that none of the answers actually answered the question ("The Qsuite product is currently available on our selected fleet of Boeing 777 and Airbus A350 aircrafts.")). I then selected Journey -> Qsuite and saw under "Experience Qsuite" that LAX is not listed under Americas. I didn't realize there was a different page with different answers. I did try looking at their press releases, but the main view just spins forever and never shows me anything. A search of press releases for "Qsuite" shows announcements that Chicago and Sydney and Mumbai have Qsuites, but not Los Angeles. What's the extra secret incantation for seeing the other page?