Old Feb 13, 19, 3:06 pm
Carl Christensen

Programs: AA, UR, SPG, Hilton - Diamond, IHG - (Plat Amb) Spire Amb
Originally Posted by andyyac1 View Post
Cmon guys. Please don't ruin it for the rest of us who want to be valued guests. Ive been a loyal repeater to the Conrad Maldives and others for a decade now. I know the Maldives inside out.

The yacht transfer is exactly that... a stunning multi million dollar yacht from what I can tell. Jeez... if you are .....ing so hard about this you should definitely stay at home. The Maldives is very special, very expensive part of the world.

If you start threatening and being super cheap...they will shut down the opportunity we have. I gladly pay the seaplane every time X3 people because it is an event, and the logistics are super expensive there.

Please please guys don't be cheap.... or if you're looking to save money...Hawaii is much closer and cheaper. Or try Ohio maybe?
How about you don't try to dictate to others to just allow themselves to be hosed with breach of contract. The reservations specifically state 370 + taxes per person return trip which is the same verbiage we have seen with the Conrad and is understood to be round trip. To try and change it after we have booked is breach of contract. Are you implying that just because we have discretionary money to spend on going to the Maldives, we should accept breach of contract?