FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [REUNITED !] Missing pink teddy in BA T5 B lounge
Old Feb 13, 2019, 1:25 am
MiraculousM

Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
There was a lady who used to post here called Jenbel she had Sheep. He was called Sheep because he was one. A friend of mine met them both at. London Do where what seemed like half the FT and the illustrious Community Director (😁now not then) went for tea in a boat in November. The BA Forum distinguished themselves by consuming every bottle of Champagne on board (that at least has not changed) at this tea party.

Not long after that, in a pan act of inadvertence Sheep was left behind in a taxi in Edinburgh, and Jenbel who was young and very intelligent , but who had last seen 21 on someone’s front door, was inconsolable. Since Sheep had plastic tags round his neck, I think that someone found him and kept him. I never heard if he ever showed up again.

I well recall my best best friend who is the keeper of two highly travelled bears ( one called Dyogenes who has posted here (£5 with purchase Gatwick Duty Free) and Smokey from Minnesota found himself, thanks to the Upgrade Fairy, flying to DFW in F. Dyogenes and Smokey sat in 5 A, whilst a gentleman, who had long graduated to solid food, had a Lion. The two managed to turn the F cabin into a nursery. The cabin only had two other passengers who probably never saw this and were untroubled. The pair of them were bonkers and I love it. Pink Bears, Blue Bears, Lions and Tigers (Oh my) are forever. I don’t have one. I have a husband. I might fare better with the bear, they don’t argue back.
I carry a little duck called Tyrell around with me.. the first one came from a holiday with my ex boyfriend.. we were staying in a hotel and the duck was in the bathroom - i was annoyed at myself for never taking pictures with anyone or anything so i picked up the duck and initially started taking it with bands i met (i am into a subgenre of music that means i travel a lot for small festivals) and then moved it onto him at sights and with awesome frients and ust people that make me happy. He has his own instagram page and everything with over 1000 followers.
I lost the original Tyrell at a fest in Webster Hall in NYC about 2 years ago, after him travelling the world for about 7 years. I was inconsolable and tried everything to get him back.. i had friends calling Webster Hall and everything. . One of my american friends bought me another one, a much smaller one, who i aptly named Tyrell Jnr who now does the same thing and s filling tyrells shoes

Its become a bit of a thing for me and a lot of my friends buy me ducks from all over the world of various shapes and sizes. I have a vast collection now with only one duck ever paid for by myself (i now wont buy ducks as its become tradition that they are gifted to me),,

I like to think that Tyrell Snr is just having a good time living the high life in NYC and in reality hope that someone has picked him up and is looking after him.

here is Tyrell with Juliette Lewis a few years ago..