Old Feb 13, 19, 12:19 am
MaldivesFreak

Originally Posted by jphripjah View Post
They're not exempt from the Hilton Diamond upgrade policy like Conrad Maldives Rangali Island?
I suppose we, again, may have to wait for this to be confirmed as the property hasn't decided on these yet.

Originally Posted by jphripjah View Post
Sure, but the buffet (non-menu) items at some places like Vilu at CMRI are really limited. A few slices of ham and toast and yoghurt if I recall.
Limited but not that limited. There are various cold cuts and cheeses and there is an assortment of fresh fruit, bircher muesli. muffins, danish pastries etc as well.

Originally Posted by james0499 View Post
On the breakfast point... Waldorf Astoria Rome Cavalieri donít give breakfast to Diamond Members (just discounted), nor did the Waldorf Astoria NY when I went. So I wouldnít take it as a given...
Not even continental?!

Originally Posted by james0499 View Post
Iíll book for November then change to Conrad if they try shaft us with the diamond privileges and yacht transfer. Look forward to hearing reviews from July!
I'm thinking the same thing. Now doubting whether to add 5 nights onto our trip before the 30 nights at Rangali. I wouldn't go so far as to say a fool and his money are easily parted.....maybe a man with principles and his money are not easily parted. I actually give a hoot about the money I spend because I have to earn it.

Last edited by Canarsie; Apr 30, 19 at 11:58 am Reason: Consolidation.