View Single Post
Old Feb 12, 19, 1:05 pm
margarita girl
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Toronto vicinity
Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E50, Marriott LT Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Posts: 13,110
Originally Posted by Voodoo Daddy View Post
The end of next week is too late for my February stay. But assuming there's a global promotion in the near future, I will take that into consideration for upcoming travel. I try to make rational decisions based on the benefits available to me. I think it causes a lot of heartache to be loyal to a company and then bemoan their lack of appreciation for my loyalty. They are a business who does what's best for them. So I will do what's best for me.
I wouldn't have canceled any reservations until the upcoming promo was announced. I would certainly double book, and then decide what's best for ME!
margarita girl is offline