FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE 2018 to 2019] Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi {MDV}
Old Feb 12, 2019, 12:00 pm
crombiestone

Programs: BAEC:Silver ,IHG:Spire Amb ,QR:Silver,HH:Diamond
Originally Posted by james0499
I contacted the hotel to confirm the yacht price and received this reply... (key point in bold!)

Dear James,
Greetings from Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi, an escape for unforgettable experiences.
Thank you for your interest shown in staying with us and indeed it will be a pleasure to have you on our beautiful island.
We are in the process of finalizing our property specific Diamond member benefits and I will be happy to share as soon as our team finalizes them.
With regards to our transfer, it is a Luxury Yacht transfer which is charged at US$350+23.2% Tax and service charge per person per way.
We thank you for your patience during this preopening stage and do let me know if you require any further assistance.
Kind regards

This conflicts to what confirmations are saying. Seems ridiculously excessive....
Well I will be holding them to what is stated on my confirmation and that is $370++ Return which to an English speaking Brit is Round Trip and could not in any way be misread as one way ! If its wrong on the confirmation its their fault simple as !