FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Miles and More Forum Biergarten Thread — Everybody is Welcome
Old Feb 12, 2019, 7:02 am
chris63
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by worldclubber

After my visit to the MAN lounge, I am torn:

better than AMS: view, power outlets along the window, WiFi worked well, f&b offering (at least it looked kind of OK ... had only water though)

worse tha AMS: toilets outside and in a disgusting state that would be an embarrassment to public toilets at any subway station or football stadium (on the „premium lounge“ floor, really?) — the toilets alone ruin it, I guess

Luckily no crowds of people who tried to drink their money’s worth when I was there, just a few individuals making regular trips to the bar ...

Not terrible terrible, but nothing to really look forward to. Add the dump of an airport MAN is to the equation, and I am happy to wait another decade before I have to go back to MAN.

I am really pleased for you, that you hit MAN on a good day, fair description of the lounge, when it’s not packed to the rafters with LCC pax maxing out, you probably get the picture of what a Hell Hole it would be then..... Your time of day came to the rescue

Those toilets need condemning 😡