FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - First JetBlue experience--ridiculous
View Single Post
Old Feb 11, 2019, 7:35 pm
hotturnip

Programs: DL , AC, BA, Hhonors Diamond, IH Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Yes, the travel agent did an online chat with JetBlue. The other JFK flights are flights are all normally scheduled, including ones earlier in the day from other cities, and JetBlue made the itinerary change I requested, to ATL-MCO-JFK. Their automated software just sucks. The so-called "storm" is just rain and a wintry mix--temps are mostly above freezing. Not even any strong winds.

As if that weren't enough, when I tried to checkin to the new itinerary, there were only middle seats on the ATL-MCO leg. So I sprang for a "more room" seat. Entered my card #, etc. Poof! "Your card was charged, but your selected seat was not confirmed. Please print out this receipt and see an agent." Try to print out the receipt--it suddenly disappears from the screen and I'm thrown back onto a log-in page. And I can't check in again ("see an agent"). So needless to say, tomorrow I'll have to stand in line to "see an agent."

I really have the urge to yell at a JetBlue employee. Somebody better warn the ATL staff.