FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BOM GVK Business Vs Premium lounge access?
Old Feb 11, 2019, 1:01 pm
HMPS

Programs: US Air, UA BA LH AI DELTA MARRIOTT CHOICE SGP
Originally Posted by flyingrohit
Hey guys, so I’ve traveled out of BOM close to 50 times now and one thing still hasn’t gotten through to me. I know for certain there’s a business lounge in the east wing and then a superior “premium” lounge in the west wing which also has dining for first class pax. If you are a first class pax, then you are sent to the premium lounge. All the times I’ve travelled economy on some star alliance airline (with star gold status) or like last year when I flew Thai J out of BOM, I was sent to the normal business class lounge east wing. My question is does anyone know which airlines use the West wing premium lounge for business class. Yes there’s a first class extension in that lounge, but what about business class? Word out there is that Qatar is one of the few airlines that send their business passengers to that lounge but I haven’t confirmed this as of yet so was wondering if one of you guys knew the answer to this. Most other airlines send their J pax to the business east wing lounge but I’m trying to find the few airlines than send their J passengers to the premium west wing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and cheers!
Don't know East or West but have always been to the GVK lounge ( huge with free foot massgae). Few times while in F have gone to the cordoned off F section. Big Deal. Last month flew EY J, same lounge.