FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Prince Gallery Tokyo Kioicho, Japan, LC [Master Thread]
Old Feb 9, 2019, 11:38 am
nexusCFX

Programs: AC 25K, AS MVP Gold, BA Bronze, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Wingtipflyer1
I have stayed at the hotel a few years ago & used suite upgrades for an amazing corner room. Headed back soon and was wondering do I try the Ritz Carlton or stick w/ Prince Gallery?? Thoughts?
I've been wanting to try the RC because I have club upgrade certificates but it's always 2x the rate I can get at the PG and in my opinion the hard product is worse even if the rooms are larger. It's definitely worth considering depending on rates, but I'm sure you know you won't get breakfast or lounge access like you would at the PG.

EDIT:
Can any recent guests comment on whether the hotel changed the policy on the Platinum breakfast at Oasis? I just heard that choosing the Japanese style prevents you from getting anything from the buffet or ordering eggs. Is this the case now? Are you still able to order a la carte options like juice and french toast? In the past I had gotten the Japanese breakfast along with a chef's egg, french toast, juice, and tea.

Last edited by nexusCFX; Feb 9, 2019 at 5:45 pm