FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - E-rewards [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Feb 9, 2019, 8:14 am
josmon10

Programs: IHG, M&M, FB, Avios, ALL, etc.
Originally Posted by tartanguru
Has anyone else had issues with an e-reward account originally registered via Avios.com? Mine was opened and linked to an Aer Lingus Avios account, but I tried to log into my account last week only to find it had been closed due to inactivity. They've re-opened it saying that it was a closed by mistake, but now my only redemption option is into BA Executive Club! The redemption figures are also much lower with the maximum being 1000 Avios for 3,500 points as opposed to the old 2000 Avios for 6500.
E-rewards are also no longer listed as a partner on the Avios website either, and the old link URL just gives a 404 error
My account remains closed and "marked as inactive". I wrote to e-Rewards about it a few days ago, and this is what they replied:

We’re sorry to hear you have had issues with your account. We are in the process of reviewing your account(s) now. We hope to get you your survey account(s) back in the next 7-10 business days. In the meantime, until you receive an update regarding the status of your account, we kindly advise you to avoid any attempts to access your survey account including clicking survey invitations received via email prior to deactivation.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation while we review your account. Thanks again and have a great day.