FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Most indolent BA flight crew ever?
View Single Post
Old Feb 8, 2019, 2:37 pm
MFCC

Originally Posted by Can I help you
As I said up thread MFCC it just goes to show that MF along with the other fleets are inconsistent.
I think I must be unusual in that I believe that I give 100% on all flights at all times of the day or night, it maybe because we get enough rest between flights on my fleet and I sleep well or that I am just exceptional?
I have always been the same, as soon as I put on my uniform I am on it, I see many of my colleagues not being as consistent which I understand can happen but I will jump on anyone that is rude or not pulling their wait.
I completely agree with you CIHY, and don’t get me wrong I try to be ‘on it’ 100% of the time and I genuinely think that the vast vast majority of my colleagues on any fleet are the same. I was simply trying to add a little perspective as to what our bodies contend with which I think is relatively unique even in the context of shift work generally.
I also try and remember that at the end of the day we’re all human and, no matter how hard I try on every sector I’m just not going to be as ‘on form’ on a 10 hour night flight home from Vegas on Day 7 as I would be on Day 1 for my one out to Manchester!