FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FA of the Decade - very poor experience, threats to disembark
Old Feb 6, 2019, 5:14 pm
remedy

Programs: Delta Silver Medallion, United Gold, US Airways silver
Originally Posted by davie355
I'd love to agree with you, but I'm more inclined to say "what's wrong with society" is people like the FA, and companies' (not just AA's) reluctance to implement proper feedback mechanisms for their customer-facing employees.

AA and other airlines love sending me surveys about my general travel experiences. What they need to be sending is a list of pics and names of each employee I interact with, along with a rating and comments box for each employee.
I have not received a request for feedback on a flight for quite some time (> 1 year?) Sometimes when I have received an e mail requesting this feedback, it has been nice to recognize good service when it is provided. Conversely, when it has been bad, it has been nice to offer that feedback too (providing something is done with it!). Have others seen a decline or discontinuation of a request for feedback?

Personally, I wish there was a system to provide feedback for ALL flights during or immediately after the flight (like SuperShuttle and an increasing number of service providers - e.g. Uber). When this is done, it has been my observation that the service provider seems acutely aware of the impact of their performance in the feedback they are likely to receive, and presumably being held accountable for. AA should do this.