FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Waldorf Astoria Bangkok {THA}
View Single Post
Old Feb 6, 2019, 3:11 am
thbe

Originally Posted by exerda
This is more akin to the regular king rooms I've had in BKK and TYO and SIN, among others.
Junior Suite: Yes. Regular King room: Definitely not. Never had a 75 sqm regular King Room in a property even close to that standard. It's about the size of a real suite at the Conrad Tokyo, but with no extra living room. Personally I prefer one big room to 2 smaller rooms, but that is my personal taste. Presidential Suites etc. are nice to talk about getting them as an upgrade. But staying there doesn't make much sense for 1-2 guests as long as there are no special things included like a big jacuzzi etc. Some suites are just two connected regular King Rooms and for me the Deluxe King Suite at the WA is definitely better than that.

From my point of view the WA BKK is one of the better WA, especially regarding service-oriented staff.

Whether it's worth the money or not depends on how much you care about money and how much you like other people doing things for you. If you don't need much service, it's hard to beat Airbnb in BKK anyway.