FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Prince Gallery Tokyo Kioicho, Japan, LC [Master Thread]
Old Feb 5, 2019, 6:45 pm
eeebee

Programs: UA Premier Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite (Lifetime Platinum), HHonors Gold
Hoping someone with experience can clear up some confusion for me... I'm looking to stay at the PG in April with my wife and 12-yo son. When trying to book a room for 2 adults/1 child, the website says that the hotel does not accommodate 3 people in a room. However, in the past (with SPG at least) this was never a problem, as the policy was always that children under 17 could stay free using existing bedding.

Also, I've noticed a number of recent posts that seem to indicate families staying with kids (and the upcharge for the kids at the buffet). Perhaps these families have more than one room. But has anyone had a stay with one (or more) kids in a room at the PG? Will booking for two adults and showing up with 2 adults and one kid be problematic? We're totally fine sharing a king bed with our son, and even fine if they charge extra for the third person.

Anyone have any experience they'd care to share regarding kids staying in your room at the PG?