FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Ambassador Experiences 2019
Old Feb 5, 2019, 6:06 pm
ninjalad

Programs: IC Amb.,FB,Hertz,Sixt
Thumbs up

IC Berlin

----

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
I booked a club deluxe for three nights inc weekend voucher ,upgrade showed as club junior, then changed to club senior on check in I given 800 the Park suite

How are the rooms?
As the second biggest suite in the hotel with 150Sqm it was very impressive, slightly odd having a meeting room for 6 and a dining table for 10 near each other. The tub with view over the park to Mitte is rather special
How is the exec. lounge?
The lounge is still well run and a nice place to relax with a coffee. After five it gets busier as the Champagne ,booze and canapes come out even with the bread and cheese it is not enough for dinner though some seem to try. I was happy enough to call room service this time
What was good and what was bad?
The staff were all friendly and attentive
There was the end of an IHG senior management congress on when I arrived and a German hotels congress when I was leaving, it does spoil the lobby and bar
Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return? For the price I paid it was a bargain, though I do kind of prefer some of the Club senior suites.
I spend about 30 nights a year in the hotel so yes I'll be back