FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Barclays Arrival Plus, now 70K w/$5k spend
Old Feb 5, 2019, 2:01 am
ginmqi

Update for you guys.

1/24. I had the Arrivals+ card about 3 years ago. 800 score, no dings/flags/balances on CR.

Applied today. Went to pending. No instant approval. We'll see what happens. It MAY have been my Transunion was frozen and I just unfroze it earlier that day. Hopefully goes through but we'll see. I might give them a call tomorrow....

Originally Posted by Visconti
Had the Arrival Plus 4 or 5 years ago, and, being me, app'ed without bothering to read the T&C. Will provide data point on (1) if I get the bonus, and (2) potential clawback scenarios.
Great. Thanks for the contribution...let's see if they give bonuses to guys like us who are out of the 24mo window but have had the card years back.....

Originally Posted by moretimeoffguy
Thanks for the suggestion breakthrough. So, my wife got her card today. After activation, I had her call customer service to confirm what the bonus and terms were. They just read off the 70K points for a 5K spend in 3 months verbiage. No warning about not being eligible for the bonus. That's encouraging but not conclusive. So we'll see what happens.
Yeah let's keep track of these.

I just applied but it went pending. Hopefully I get approved but we'll see.....