FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priority Pass and Denied Entry at Alaska Lounges Because of Space - 2019 and Later
Old Feb 4, 2019, 7:16 pm
VegasGambler
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by pbd456
i have accessed AS JFK lounge for 4 of the 5 times using PP this year. and only 1 time i need to burn a guest pass.

but cost of CSR is the lowest, and probably have the most reach. at least for my friends, they have CSR and probably refuse to pay the annual fee on Amex Plat.
I have no idea which cards have the most reach. There are 4 cards in the US that give you PP access though (more if you count invite-only cards, which I don't)

The fees on these cards are all pretty close together (in the $450-$550 range) so I don't think that's a big distinguishing factor. It's more about the value of the benefits that you get. I find that the CSR has the best benefits so I have that card -- I think it's the best one. They are kind of starting to fall behind on points earning though so I'm not sure if anything will change. Certainly, Chase did a very good job of marketing that card when it launched and built a big customer base. I know a lot of people who get a lot of value out of the Amex too though -- mostly people who like the concierge benefits. I also know a lot of people who carry both.