Old Feb 4, 19, 2:59 am
Colnic2011

Programs: BAEC Silver, Flying Blue Explorer/Flying Blue Petroleum Club
Originally Posted by TWCLAM View Post
@Colnic2011 we started flying BA at the same time, you're 50 ahead of me, until Thursday lol, and have a small business budget. I hope you have a BA Amex as well? We just booked our 1st First ( LHR-HKG) for later in the year so surely you would've been able to get a voucher to spoil yourself with. As leisure travellers we're also very happy with Silver as Gold is out of reach until Mrs Clam accepts the merits of a TPR( Our 2018 spend with BA would've had us Gold with change in the same time if just a couple of our trips were changed to a weekend of back-2-backs for less money we've spent although we had great fun along the way admittedly)
Hi @TWCLAM I am still finding my feet but this forum helps along the way. I fly next Tuesday so another 70TP in the bank but unfortunately because of a family vacation in Nov 2017 my TP year ended in December so I will count this year as my first full year collecting and flying for work. The BA Amex is really good bit I don't think I've taken full advantage of it yet. Silver is ideal for me and I don't think gold is achievable to be honest. Enjoy your 1st First I am extremely jealous but 1 day I will make the Jump to take my 1st First. Actually thinking about CW to LAX for.the family vacation this year but not confirmed yet. Still working on Mrs Colnic2011 haha.