FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Prince Gallery Tokyo Kioicho, Japan, LC [Master Thread]
Old Feb 4, 2019, 1:11 am
lost_in_translation

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
I thought the lounge breakfast was amazing, although it didn't have a lot of Asian foods. Also missing were made to order pancakes/waffles/French toast.

Given the lounge's little kitchen for breakfast eggs prepared to order, it seemed surprising that they don't use this facility in the evening or do some demonstration cooking thing every evening (as was done once upon a time at the former StR Shanghai lounge, now the LC Hongta).

As an AMB level guest, I was given one of their larger Premier 1K rooms, not a suite nor did it even have a sitting area, but it was nice with stocked bookshelves and I also noticed that only this room type (one on each floor apparently) and the suites have the valet pass through cabinet with door for newspapers, shoes and laundry/dry cleaning. To me, that seemed like a surprising choice in the design of the hotel. It also made me think that one should remember be sure to keep the inside door of the thing locked as a small person could perhaps squeeze through the surprisingly large IME openings to access the room.
Appears you have United on the brain, my sincerest commiserations.

I think Grand Deluxe Corner rooms also have the little valet cabinets too.