FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Premier Rewards Gold refresh: 4x USA dining, groceries, $10/mon dining credit. $250.
Old Feb 2, 2019, 11:33 am
Diplomatico

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
Originally Posted by barrytuneup
so I received my Gold card with a 50k bonus plus shoprite bonues plus others. Now have 85k and paid the 250 fee. In my haste did not realize MR points are different from MR dollars. Cant use these for travel since we dont travel. and gift card redemtions are terrible. Investigated the mileage buyers who offered from 990 with 2.9% paypal fee that I pay to 1079 with a mailed check. I did these things years ago and wondering if Amex cares or even knows about these xfers. I have a done this years ago and any opinions? Have a few OBC cards that I dont want to jeopardize Opinions??/.
MR
Selling your MR points is - I'm relatively certain - against the T&Cs of the program. I wouldn't do that but, then again, I collect MRs to travel (for the most part.)

You could always sign up for a Schwab AMEX Platinum, which would allow you to cash out at 1.25c/MR cash value.