FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A350 Premium Select aisle seat selection - bulkhead, regular, or last row?
Old Feb 1, 2019, 5:13 pm
sfvoyage

Originally Posted by FlyBitcoin
My kids and I flew the A350 DTW-PEK in 20 J and 21 H and J...

Take 25B if you want more room to stretch your legs out in front of you and a quieter space around you assuming a family with 2 small children does not inhabit the middle of Row 25...

My biggest complaint about the PS seats was a disappointing amount of recline, but 25 appears no worse than the rest.
I'm trying to decide between regular E vs PS for a day flight (DL7) LAX-HND and just started reading up on PE. So far I have found a few comments about the poor seat recline, which is the main criterion for me. (The pitch difference doesn't bother me that much.)

Based on the comments about the poor recline, I am inclined to just go with the main cabin. However, the extra cost for PE isn't much (15k more in miles, or $330 more in cash, for one-way). Any insight/opinions on whether the rest of the PE product justifies the incremental cost? Is there much difference in service and F&B? (I will pre-order a vegetarian meal and don't drink much alcohol.) Thanks.

Last edited by sfvoyage; Feb 1, 2019 at 5:32 pm