FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2020] Hilton Amex Aspire $250 Resort Credit
Old Feb 1, 2019, 9:38 am
Ripper3785

Programs: AS MVP, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by gvaughn
- I'm assuming that the $100 WA/Conrad credit does NOT apply as the Aspire card needs to be used for the initial booking. Is that correct? Does anyone know if a lower Hhonors card "upgraded" to Aspire (keeping same number) would enable eligibility, despite the booking being done before converting the card? I'm assuming not, but my "basic" HHonors is eligible for upgrade (keeping the same number), so just checking.

- Can anyone tell me how the weekend night applies? Are those only covered for rooms that qualify for "Standard Reward" booking?
As someone else mentioned, the WA/Conrad rate booked for the $100 credit may be higher and negate the credit. It must be booked through a portal where your Aspire card number is entered to be able to view the rate. If you post your dates someone could check and let you know. (Or PM the dates to me or someone with the card who's willing to look)

Yes the weekend night applies from the standard room award inventory. According to T&C, it can take up to 8-14 weeks to receive the free weekend night award, so this could be problematic.