FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Unable to upgrade to Premium seat on Corporate booking?
Old Jan 31, 2019, 9:32 pm
evergrn

Originally Posted by Flying for Fun
Interesting. Have you asked to speak with an AS supervisor to see if they can delve into it further? Is there anything in the corporate travel portal that is flagging it to disallow changes outside the system? Just some thoughts, I have never booked a flight through one so I don't have direct knowledge of how they operate. Do you have status with AS? Is your MP# showing on the reservation?
No, never spoken with a supervisor. Just have talked to a lot of different reps over the past couple years. Maybe I need to do that.
I don't see anything like that on the corporate travel booking site. Have no status with AS (but then again I have no status with DL either). My AS# (as are UA# and DL#) is on my corporate travel profile. I don't think that's an issue anyways, because my corporate booking comes up under my booked itineraries on AS.com when I log into my account.
This problem of being unable to purchase seat upgrade is unique to AS, in my case.