FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Points by Sheraton Jakarta, Thamrin, Indonesia [Master Thread]
Old Jan 30, 2019, 8:20 pm
manneca

Programs: UA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Just ending a stay here. They must be radically improved since the earlier posts. Yes, the rooms are small. But I'm paying 1/3 what I would have paid at the Keraton. (I'll say they are no smaller than at the JW Marriott on Beach Road in Singapore. and are about 1/6 the price, but that's Singapore.) There is some road noise, but it's not loud. No, it's not the Keraton, but it's not supposed to be. I found it a fantastic value for the price of the rooms.

Breakfast was fantastic. Lots of choices: western, Indonesian, and an Indian curry. Lots of choices I liked at lot. Had dinner here twice and very good.

Best thing: late checkout tonight at 8 (or 9) if we want it. They have gone out of their way to make things excellent.

It's a 5 minute walk from Plaza Indonesia with very good restaurants. Walked to the National Monument and National Museum (two long blocks). Taxied to Textile Museum for about $1 and made batik. It's about $3 to Senayan Plaza.