View Single Post
Old Jan 30, 19, 5:14 pm
ftrichard

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium, Cathay Pacific Gold
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger View Post
"... as well as at the following Participating Properties and Brands in United States, Canada, Europe, Caribbean, Mexico, Central America, South America, Middle East, and Africa: St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, W, Sheraton, Le Méridien, Westin, Tribute Portfolio, Four Points, Aloft Hotels, and Element"

I had thought that the old Starwood dining scheme was completely discontinued back in August!

Is there still a form to be completed where we enter our new Bonvoy number just as the old one had a field for SPG information?
There is indeed still a manual form that the restaurant has to complete with your membership number and the amount. Keep this with your regular receipt and the business card of the restaurant manager with their email address. Just in case.

In my experience at both legacy SPG and Marriott brands in Asia since August, the hotels know about the dining programme and execute it correctly. Late August I had Sunday Brunch at the RC Macau and was astonished that before bringing the bill they asked if I was a MR member, applied the discount and brought the points form with my receipt. This was a legacy Marriott brand that previously didn't do this. Had success at St Regis, Courtyards and Ws since then.