FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Radisson Blu Centrum, Warsaw [Master Thread]
Old Jan 30, 2019, 2:04 pm
jackebofh

Originally Posted by the810
The new property seems to be airport hotel, possibly combination of Blu and Park Inn, judging by this link: Twin Brand hotel - Warszawa - Szmyd and Partners - that reminds me of Oslo Alna property which also hosts both Blu and Park Inn and I found it being a mess during my stay.
Well, in Warsaw the difference between airport hotel and city center hotel is 10-15 minutes, so i get the sentiment, but the distinction is a bit forced here , This Radisson (green) would be a second one in Poland (there's one being finished building in Gdańsk as we speak). Anyway, there is no new information about the whole project, so discussing it is a bit pointless. I suspect the growth of the Radisson portfolio, even in such a booming market like Poland is limited due to the internal situation with Radisson Hotel Group, and the super-weak status of Radisson Rewards is also a contributing factor (as opposed to the boom of Hamptons and HGIs being built up all over the place in Poland, and the high popularity of Hilton Honors).

Originally Posted by the810
I like restaurant at Sobieski, otherwise the renovation were so basic and bad that I doesn't feel like recently renovated property (hence why I forgot it actually is renovated, even though I stay there regularly).
The state the rooms were in before the refurb is just ridiculous! I was put in one of them as recent as 2 years ago, all while being Platinum (former Concierge). Tells you all about their service and the value of RR programme.