FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I present you the VGML (VEGAN) catering in FIRST.
Old Jan 29, 2019, 4:35 pm
streetmagix

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by ttama
I was unwell on a qatar business class flight once, and the crew were more than happy to create a combination of food based on what I said I could face eating. Mainly crisp-based, I have to say, but the crew served them in a nice big bowl and kept me topped up for the whole flight, and kept checking whether I was ready to try something else, So, while crisps are not exactly business class food (neither are cornflakes, which is almost all I ate on another flight), it was what i wanted at the time and I was left feeling that I'd received excellent personal service.
I had the exact same on my last Qatar Business flight, I was deathly unwell but the crew took lots of time working with me on what I could eat, it ended up being a mishmash but it was still to their high standards. They even checked in Economy to see if there were better options there. I hope if it ever happens again that a BA crew would be as understanding, I guess it would have to do with load more than anything (the Qatar flight was less than have full 787, overnight flight).