FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Prince Gallery Tokyo Kioicho, Japan, LC [Master Thread]
Old Jan 29, 2019, 11:56 am
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by rebyang
I tried this way last year with my son but unfortunately no. The restaurant will ask your wife where you will have breakfast. ... The restaurant will call the lounge to confirm that your breakfast in lounge so only your wife will have the complimentary breakfast ... But I remember that the lounge's breakfast is complimentary for kids. The 3,500 is for kids (6-12yrs) to use club lounge for the afternoon tea. For kids below 6yrs, both breakfast and afternoon tea are free. They have a very complex policy for kids. I suggested them to have the kids policy printed out, but they were very reluctant to do this. The Club Lounge's manager is very nice, you could ask.
This contradicts the information I was given at check in: "Children under the age of 12 years old are welcomed to use the Club lounge untill Afternoon Tea time." [spelling and capitalization errors in original]