FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] Ac business class | was-lhr rt $1364
Old Jan 28, 2019, 6:37 pm
princesakura

I booked a ticket through Cheapoair, and was able to select seats on the same day. Then, I started getting phone calls from Cheapoair staff who would leave voicemails every time about an issue with the booking. I never picked up any of the calls and after a week they cancelled the ticket. No idea why they cancelled it.

I'll probably avoid booking through Cheapoair from now on. I don't like responding to unsolicited calls and don't have much unscheduled time during the day to field calls. If they want to communicate about the ticket, they should email about the issue; their emails only said to call them back. The calls came from a variety of numbers and area codes. One even showed up as "Unknown" on caller ID. I wonder if their customer service staff work from home and use their own phones.

I'm not even mad that they cancelled it. Though feel free to let me know if you had the same experience. Just, the calls are very annoying.