FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA100 departing soon (Friday 1 February at 11.30 to be precise)
Old Jan 28, 2019, 7:05 am
TWCLAM

Programs: BAEC-Silver, AMEX-BA Prem' Plus & Standard, Accor Gold, HH-Silver, IHG,IBIS On Business
As an amusing side note I was chatting away with a friend of mine on Friday who works for IAG and he showed me a photo of the pin/ lapel badges being sent out to BA staff to celebrate the centenary. VERY nice silver 100 badges in the style that is being used for the number in all associated marketing. Instant collectors items imo and I demanded that he procure me a pin forthwith which lead him to explaining there had been some 'issues' with them.

Upon launch a large number of staff, enough that it was decided they weren't all trying to pull a fast one and get an extra badge, contacted which ever department was responsible for them ( he didn't mention who) thanking them for the very nice empty box they had received and the associated letter telling them what was supposed to be inside the box. He finished the story off with the words "typical bloody BA, great idea, appalling execution!"