FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico [Master Thread]
Old Jan 27, 2019, 11:33 am
1readyset2go

Programs: SPG, Marriott, United, SWA, AA
Smile

Originally Posted by swintec
Look forward to it. Are you going off property for sight seeing? Wondering how you find this to be having the StR as your base versus something more inside San Juan and closer to the action.

Our vacation style is not much on action if you define that as shopping, casio's, disco, bar scenes/nightlife. We prefer quieter locals with beautiful natural scenery which the St Regis has in spades. We do like "action" as in vigorous hiking, boating, heli tours, food tours and nature waterfalls, ATVs, ect....So for us we would never stay in SJU. The StR is about 45 min from SJU so if you want the first type of action I mentioned you may want to look there.

We have gotten out quite a bit to try some of the local restaurants. We are doing a food tour tomorrow in SJU. I chartered a boat just for my wife and I to take us around to see some of the more isolated scenic beaches off the coast of PR and Vieques for tuesday. This is our kind of action