FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA/One World: 2019 Consolidated Mileage/Status/Challenge Runs help needed
Old Jan 26, 2019, 5:36 pm
redtop43

Programs: AA Exp, but not sure for how long. Enterprise Platinum woo-hoo!
I'm not specifically doing a MR but I'm looking to maximize EQM's on a given route.

What I want is to search the routing PHL-LAX-LAS in first over a range of days, AA only, in F. I'm most interested in the afternoon departure they run an A332 on. It would be ideal if it could search only certain days of the week.

I know there's a tool to let me search like this but I can't remember what it is.

My goal is this: If I need extra EQM/EQD, and I'm going to fly F to get them, I might as well use the bird that has lie-flat seats. I took this flight several times in 2018, for the "normal" F fare on this route of about $610ish. Some days the fare was higher. In the searches I've done recently, I'm seeing fares of $900 and up. Yes it's possible they made an overall change on this routing. But I'd like to be able to search.

Followup - I found what I needed. ITA Matrix. It (almost) works like a dream. I can get the fare for the specific flight I want for a 30-day period.

But, is there a way to put a parameter on the flight time? I know you can filter after you get the results. The flight I like leaves at different times and because of the connections, it can make a 3-hour difference in the final arrival. So I'd like to be able to get flights only including a specific flight number AND only leaving before a specific time.

Last edited by redtop43; Jan 27, 2019 at 8:46 pm