FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - J Passengers can pay for Al Sawfa Access - Now 600 QAR
Old Jan 24, 2019, 3:38 pm
CPH-Flyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by yabadoo
Will Al Safwa staff find you and kick you out once your 6 hours are up? I imagine it will be difficult to do that. I have a 9 hour lay over, was thinking thew first 3 hours spend in AM and then move over to AS when there are just 6 hours left, hopefully that would work? I don't think AS would let me in at the very beginning of my 9 hour layover as they can't keep a tab on me and ask me to leave and go to AM once 6 hours are over.
They may very well find you and remind you. My friend was reminded after 7 hours, flew the day after me on an AA award They don't have that many passengers in the lounge, so it is not that difficult to do.

At a point I stopped to check the departure screens to see my gate, one of the lounge attendants immediately appeared, "Mr CPH-Flyer, your gate is B9" so they definitely know who is who.