FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Combining Points (rules, transfer time, etc.) - MERGED THREADS
Old Jan 24, 2019, 3:20 pm
flyer4512

Combining Points

I would like to add 50K points from my dads Hyatt account to my account to book 7 nights in Jamaica and have some questions.

Member may combine the necessary number of points from their World of Hyatt account with those in one other specifically designated World of Hyatt account in order to have
a sufficient number of points to redeem a particular award

1. Can I transfer 50K points or does the amount I transfer have to equal the exact amount of points ( which would be less than 50K) I need to book the nights, in other words does my account have to be at 0 points after the award is booked ?

To book an award reservation using combined points, call World of Hyatt Customer Service at 1.800.544.9288/402.593.8615 or your nearest Hyatt Global Contact Center.

2. When the points are combined can I then book the reservation online or do I have to call ?

A World of Hyatt Point Combining Request Form must be completed and signed by both World of Hyatt members and submitted to World of Hyatt Customer Service.

3. If I email the form back can I just "sign" both names by filling them in on the signature line?

I was going to book 5 nights in my name and then have my dad call and book 2 more in my name using his Hyatt points but I imagine having only one reservation would be easier.

My questions are based on what I read on the transfer form..........Thanks