FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Bangkok REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jan 23, 2019, 7:35 pm
rwm818

Programs: UA- Pl (2MM), AA-Go, Delta-Silver, Hyatt-Globalist!, MR/SPG comb - Plat, Hilton - nada
Originally Posted by penegal
I believe that the "Wine Hour" is one hour of free flow wine in the Embassy Room, with light snacks (e.g. olives and nuts).

When I was last there (Oct 2018), I enjoyed this benefit every day of the stay, except the day which was a national public holiday and no alcohol day (the end of Buddhist lent).

GLOB upgrade was "corner room" due to no suites available on one day. Room was quite sizable (think deluxe room / junior suite) in terms of size.

Our experience matched penegal's. They did hand us a coupon - but we didn't even show it at the Embassy Room. Just told them the room number, and they did honor it each night. The first night we didn't realize it was only for wine. I asked for 2 beers (for my wife & I) and she said "well it's normally just for the wine", but she brought us the beers. And we did use the benefit all 3 days - so it's not just for 1 time.

We also were "upgraded" to a corner room. On checkout the FD Mgr did apologize for not having a suite and said he hoped that next time it would be available for us.