FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos
Old Jan 23, 2019, 4:54 pm
nordic

Band 3/4 all-day rotations from/to London

WORK IN PROGRESS (I WILL CHECK THE FACTS WHEN I HAVE TIME)
I know the lay-out is terrible. Anyhow, I hope this helps and that I have calculated the dates correctly. Please, don’t hesitate to suggest any improvement and to point out errors.

N.B. Most of the suggested pictures of salads are from band 1/2 posts. I have not seen all of them and might have made a wrong choice. On band 3/4 flights the meals include a cheese course which can be seen in the pictures of warm meals.

I have tried to refer to the first post having a relevant picture and I apologize for any omissions. The dates have changed. I’ll try to ask the Ask the staff thread.

Rotation 1: 23.01

Outbound (menu post #27): salad - pork sausage with mash (post #27) /handmade gnocchi with sautéed courgette (post #83) /Shaved Scottish roast beef on a tartar cream (post #16) -cheese - passion fruit panna cotta

Inbound (menu post #44): salad - Thai red chicken curry (post #59)/ricotta ravioli with asparagus and cherry tomatoes (post #100)/coronation chicken salad (post #44) - cheese - triple chocolate mousse

Rotation 2: 06.02

Outbound (menu post #484) : salad - Roasted spring chicken with pigs in blanket (post #244) /tagliriani, panna sauce, mushrooms, spinach (post #264)/Roasted Scottish beef carpaccio with horseradish crème fraîche (post #281)- cheese - chocolate mousse with raspberry compote and crumbled brownie

Inbound (menu post #587): Vegetable crudités with cottage cheese - Asian-style chilli chicken (post #268)/Rigatoni with slow-roasted tomato sauce and aubergine (post #???)Italian antipasti featuring bresaola, buffalo mozzarella, prosciutto, grilled asparagus, tomato and marinated black olives (post #235?) - cheese - rhubarb crumble

Rotation 3: 20.2.

Outbound (menu post #387): salad - roasted Wiltshire pork with braised red cabbage (post #387)/ Penne with garden peas and panna sauce (post #343)/ Seared Scottish beef on mango curry crème fraîche and ratatouille (post #367) - cheese - Banoffee cream with dark cocoa

Inbound (menu post #500): hummus with crudités - Prawns Parmigiana with wilted spinach and buttered rice (post #342)/Rigatone with artichokes, cherry tomatoes, rocket salad (#342)/ Mediterranean grilled chicken salad - cheese - Chocolate mousse

Last edited by nordic; Feb 3, 2019 at 9:28 am