FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Years of status is available
View Single Post
Old Jan 23, 2019, 2:08 am
X-ON

Programs: SQ Krisflyer, QR Privilege Club, MB LT Plt (1K+ nights thx MB)
Originally Posted by naumank
Agreed. I also keep checking my LT year counter because I fear that the IT would somehow decrease that counter for reasons that I would never find out.

If Marriott's management is reading this thread, I implore them to resist the temptation to reduce the number of LT years for anyone (unless the member requests explicitly) after displaying the number for almost 6 months. In the U.S., if an item is marked incorrectly lower than the actual price, it is the convention that the store honors the lower price. It's not about fairness, but customer service.
I have said it before and I say it again. I would be very surprised if not the vast majority combined accounts have been signed off as correct given the time that have past from the mid August merger date.
As account merger strategy to leave a large subset of accounts with erroneous data exposed to the account holder (not signed off) and not fix it until 6M+ has passed must be regarded as incompetent even at MAR IT. This when the CEO have publicly claimed that all system are stable ... That being said if if it would happen anywhere it would be at MAR ... the level of incompetence that I have experienced at MAR is mind-boggling

Last edited by X-ON; Jan 23, 2019 at 2:25 am