FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - any way to rent a car without being at counter?
Old Jan 22, 2019, 5:21 pm
luckydriver

i see hertz is kind of close to her house and free add't driver if AAA and only 40 bucks more than enterprise

but do you think i can definitely add me the following day if we stop at another office on the way for hertz?

edit:

Individuals not automatically covered on the Rental Agreement as Authorized Operators noted above may be signed on as an "Additional Authorized Operator" (AAO). AAO's are all subject to an additional authorized operator fee, must be present and may be signed on to the rental agreement at the time of rental or during the rental at any US corporate location.

Renter and each AAO must be present to sign Rental Agreement, present an acceptable credit card or debit card (if renting city accepts debit cards) in their own name, or a current round-trip ticket (air, train or bus), show valid driver's license, and must be a minimum of 20 years of age. For those 20 through 24, the location's age differential fee will apply.

---------------
so what is a US corporate location. is that a stand alone store vs like hertz at a gas station?

i am also able to find AAA codes which bring the price down pretty good.

Last edited by luckydriver; Jan 22, 2019 at 5:36 pm