FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2019] Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort {US-HI}
Old Jan 22, 2019, 2:29 pm
wwongo

I checked out yesterday and I can confirm that it is a credit only for the breakfast in the grand dining room. I did not eat there but had charges at several other places every day and received no credit. I did however get an upgrade to Napua club on a standard room reward, so I am not complaining.

I booked three nights over MLK weekend for the Terrace King. I had emailed asking if possible if I could have 2 queens since it was me and my adult daughter using the room. I got a reply from the concierge that he would make a note in my reservation but that the room did have a fold out couch. The hotel was sold out on the website but when I checked in online, I noticed that my reservation was now for 2 queens Napua club. Maybe they had more demand for king rooms. I am diamond by credit card and gold by nights.

Beautiful hotel but yes overpriced if paying cash but great on an award stay. Noisy if you are an early to bed type.