FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Business Etiquette
View Single Post
Old Jan 22, 2019, 4:20 am
ACYYZ/SD

Programs: Aeroplan/Hilton Gold/Marriott Bonvoy Titanium/Accor/Hyatt Gold Passport
Originally Posted by Bravada04
First time flying business on the 777 to Asia.......I am not a very good sleeper and am wondering the etiquette to get up and get myself a drink at the Galley?

I understand they have wine, snacks etc., - am I correct on that? I might be up watching many movies so rather than bothering someone I have no issue doing this myself.......Just wasn't sure where exactly this is situated; what they offer and etiquette in doing so?

Any other transpac tidbits would be great!
Juices/Water/Wine are readily available in designated self-serve areas along with plastic glasses. If you require a real glass (stowed for safety reasons) along with any mixed drink, coffee/tea/cappuccino by all means ask at anytime. Packaged snacks and fresh fruit are readily available. Any other mid-flight snacks which require refrigeration or preparation can easily be obtained at any time thru the flight. Any items from the main meal service which are leftover can also be requested (cheese, plated fruit, ice cream, etc).