Old Jan 21, 19, 4:29 pm
ATLConsultant

Programs: Delta Diamond Medallion& 2 MillionMiler; Marriott Platinum
What I'm trying to say

What i'm trying to say is I booked a flight initially that showed as Delta farecodes. Using the chart below, Utskicat, i should have received FF credit for the Jet legs. They were "Z". But when i booked it and checked, i didn't receive the Jet legs. I know from first hand experience how this chart should work. I've gotten stubbed on it before. I asked the Delta agent and she said that it was a "special fare" and said something about how it had to be marketed by Delta and that this must be marketed by either a partner or expedia, as it most definitely was NOT giving me credit. Just wanting to warn others, as I was expecting credit based on the chart below too. I just ask everyone to check with their airline to make sure they're getting FF credit after booking. You have 24 hours to cancel it. But according to that chart below, YES, I should have received credit. But i did not. I don't want others to fall into that quaqmire.

Originally Posted by Utskicat View Post
Regarding DL Skymiles, this is not a true statement. Jet (9W) can earn RDM, MQM, MQS, and MQD as long as its booked in a listed eligible fare bucket:

Last edited by ATLConsultant; Jan 21, 19 at 4:34 pm Reason: addl info