FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lounge chancers
Thread: Lounge chancers
View Single Post
Old Jan 21, 2019, 8:51 am
HMPS

Programs: US Air, UA BA LH AI DELTA MARRIOTT CHOICE SGP
Originally Posted by jcgrief
I fly Las Vegas to Southern India twice a year which is a Grueling 3 Flight Trip!. Most of the time I fly Business being the trip is 27 hours total travel time so I have access to these lounges. Sometimes 1 leg of the trip I do not fly Business but I will go to the Lounge of the Airline I am flying and show my Boarding Pass with a $20.00 USD Bill! This usually gets me in NO PROBLEM! I have a few drinks and I will TIP the Bartender $20.00 USD from first Drink cause NOBODY TIPS THE BARTENDER! IT IS EXPECTED SERVICE! THIS SOLUTION HAS NEVER CAUSED ME ANY PROBLEM from hanging out in the Lounges for HOURS!!! Learn How the World Works People! Take Care of the People Taking Care of You and The World Will Turn!!! Life Lesson Number 1!!!!
Well , so you spend $ 40 to bribe your way in where you are not entitled...Is this a good move I wonder considering such practices may wel become an accepted entitlement with corresponding service level. A pity that you may have done this in Southern India or even a metro city where bribing unlike "developed" countries where the lower level people have their basic needs satisfied, though I have heard of the $ 20 bill to secure a room upgrade. Putting on flame proof jacket !!!