FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA 100 - 100 seats for £100 each-way [promotion period 21-24 January 2019]
Old Jan 21, 2019, 7:39 am
Duck1981

Programs: BAEC Gold, Marriott LT Platinum
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
This is the sort of bargain I love, even if it is somewhere down the back. However when you are on BA flights at 12 noon for two maybe three days running - and no shorthaul wifi in the air of course - well, it is just sooooooooo unfair! It's almost as bad as booking for Glastonbury.

Oh well, maybe I can ask the captain to trundle extra slowly down to the runway tomorrow, just for me.

Is Duck1981 our own successful booking collectively?
I must admit that I was with high-speed internet at that time

I have seen the original post during my early lunch break and have tried to book but failed initially. Second attempt at about 1215pm led me to payments page - quickly ran over to my wife's desk (we work in the same company but normally not in the same office) to check if she's ok with a weekend in NYC and she confirmed so I punched the booking button and it went through (after 30 seconds). Normally I would not go for 2 nights to NYC but for 200 per person...

But I honestly hope others will get a ticket as well. Offered me an upgrade to PE for £593 return btw, but won't buy it due to the relatively short flight time...