FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BR Flight Attendant Sexually Harassed by Gentleman with Disability
Old Jan 21, 2019, 1:43 am
Jennifer Hsinling Chiang

Originally Posted by Jennifer Hsinling Chiang
Anyone know this passenger's name? I will forward to my U.S crew and let them know be careful of this terrible passenger.
At least let them know what he did.. ~I dare him not done the same to the U.S. flight attendants!
Eva airline should try their best to protect the crew!! Also list him No-Fly forever !
Originally Posted by BlackHappy

Agreed—as disgusting as this guy is, we shouldn’t encourage doxing on FT.
Originally Posted by nldogbert
This guy/pax should be jailed for life or sent to an institution. I can't even believe it that BR tolerated this pax for so long even with the history before this. How is it posisble for BR to even discipline their own crew, they should be standing up for them after all the previous incidents. Isn't it clear that this pax/person is a crazy maniac that should be banned from flying - I would even put him as a security danger to flights.

I really hope clear hard actions will be taken to penalize this pax and should not be treated as a discrimination case.

Cheers!
I can't believe they let him to continue to connect after an inflight insult.. where are the Leos