FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Singapore
View Single Post
Old Jan 20, 2019, 1:00 pm
FLYMSY

Originally Posted by yosithezet
The four points would not be good for trains to the airport. The Westin is slightly closer on the blue line than the Sheraton. The Courtyard is one stop from the Sheraton albeit on a different line.

What at do you plan on doing in Singapore? Have you been before?
It will be my first time there, albeit only passing through on a stopover. I’d like to see a couple of sights, while keeping it manageable on the one full day that I’m there. I’m fairly open to what I can see or do - museums, parks,gardens, architecture, etc. As long as I see or experience something new, I’m pretty happy. I welcome any suggestions.

Additionally, I’d like to go to a couple of high-end chocolate shops (not Godiva, Lindt, etc.). Preferably, locally owned, selling high quality pralines (individual pieces), dark chocolate. I prefer pralines, not bars of chocolate. Any suggestions would be appreciated, although I’ve had a flight attendant recommend Royce Chocolate.

I want easy transport to and from the airport so that I can maximize my time efficiently. I will have to leave the hotel early the following morning.

edit: arriving Feb. 6, departing Feb. 7.

Last edited by FLYMSY; Jan 20, 2019 at 1:11 pm